Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Watercoloring

I recently saw on another blog that someone had made watercolor art from photos of all the homes they had ever lived in and hung them all on the wall together.  I'm feeling a little sentimental these days about my home (since we are anticipating a move in the near future), and I love watercolor, so I really loved this whole idea.  I found this free tutorial for photoshop which was super easy to follow.  I loved how it turned out so much that I found some more of my old photos to watercolorize!
 Our NYC apartment




Totally frame-worthy!

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I love these and would totally print them out!

Casie said...

I love these, especially the temple ones! Where are you planning to move to??? Staying in the valley or far away? Because I'm about to come home, Woman!!! :)