I can't believe we've hit this mark so soon! Here are some notes about Stanford at six months old:
- Can roll both ways, but doesn't do it regularly. He prefers to be sitting up, and I like to hold him, so he's not usually on the ground for long. But when he is, he kicks himself in circles and is almost never in the same place.
- Still wears 3-6 month clothes. His doctor appointment is not for a couple weeks, so I don't know his weight and height yet.
- Finished nursing. Now he eats 8 oz. bottles four times a day. He can hold his own bottle. The kids like to help feed him too.
- Started eating rice cereal and one veggie, but is still getting the hang of the eating part.
- No more swaddling at night, but still sleeps great. He also takes 3 naps during the day.
- Drools nonstop so his shirts are always wet, but still no teeth yet. Always wants to chew on things, especially his toes.
- Likes to grab anything within reach and play with toys.
- So calm all the time. I don't worry about taking him anywhere because he never fusses about anything. He is such an angel baby and just goes with the flow.
- Likes to play in the exersaucer and try to eat the toys. He gets tired after a while though since his back isn't quite strong enough.
- Has dark grayish eyes.
- Is quick to laugh and loves to watch people.
*Update: At his doctor appt, he weighed 15 lbs. 9 oz. (12%) and measured 27 inches (63%). Tall and skinny like the other kids were. He also finally cut his first two bottom teeth!
We all love our happy little guy!